How Youtube Pay Youtubers? Earn Money From Youtube

5 min read

YouTube Partner Earnings

The YouTube Partner Program allows creators to monetize their YouTube account. Creators can earn money from advertisements served on their videos and from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content. You can click here to join the YouTube Partner Program from your account.

The Minimum Requirements To Join YouTube Partner Program

It can take up to 30 days for YouTube to review your channel.

Check Monetization Status On Your Channel

To check the status of monetization on your youtube channel, go to the Status and features section of the channel directly or follow the below steps:

  1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. In the left menu, click Monetization $ to view your channel status.

How Do I Earn Revenue From YouTube?

Once your channel has been approved by Youtube and enabled your channel for monetization, you can turn on ads for your videos and earn revenue from them. The Ads are coming from the AdSense auction, Google Ad Manager, and other YouTube-sold sources.

YouTube offers several ways for YouTubers to earn revenue from their videos. These include:

a) Advertisements: The most common method of earning money on YouTube is through advertisements. YouTube displays ads on your videos, and you earn a share of the ad revenue based on factors like ad impressions and viewer engagement.

b) Channel Memberships: You can offer channel memberships to your subscribers, allowing them to access exclusive perks and content for a monthly fee. This provides an additional revenue stream for YouTubers.

c) Super Chat and Super Stickers: Live streaming on YouTube enables viewers to send Super Chat messages or purchase Super Stickers, which are highlighted during the stream. Creators earn a portion of the revenue generated from these interactions.

d) YouTube Premium Revenue: YouTube Premium is a subscription-based service that provides an ad-free viewing experience. As a YouTuber, you can earn a share of the revenue generated from YouTube Premium subscribers who watch your content.

e) Merchandise Shelf: If you have merchandise associated with your channel, you can use the merchandise shelf feature to showcase and sell your products directly on YouTube. This allows you to monetize your fan base and generate additional income.


What’s my revenue share?

YouTube operates on a revenue-sharing model, where YouTubers receive a portion of the ad revenue generated from their content. The exact revenue share percentage may vary and is influenced by factors like the location of your audience, the type of ads displayed, and the performance of your videos.

Typically, creators receive around 55% of the ad revenue, while YouTube retains the remaining 45%. However, this is a general guideline, and the specific revenue share may differ in certain cases.

You can review your YouTube  Content License Agreement for specific details about your ad revenue share:
  1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. Go to the Monetization menu on the left-hand side of the page.
  3. In your Channel monetization overview, go to YouTube Partner Program Options.
  4. Choose “See agreements” and select View agreement next to YouTube Partner Program Terms to see your ad revenue share.

When do I get paid?

Once you’ve associated an AdSense account with your Google account, you can be paid when:

  • Your earnings reach your local payment threshold, and
  • There are no holds on your account, and
  • Monetization is not suspended for your channel, and
  • You’re in compliance with YouTube monetization policies

Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month (i.e. earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July).

Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.

For example, if you’re located in the United States and your balance exceeds $100 at the end of June, we’ll send you a payment in July.

In conclusion, YouTube offers various monetization options for YouTubers to earn money from their content. By enabling monetization on their channel, meeting eligibility requirements, and leveraging features like advertisements, channel memberships, and merchandise, creators can generate revenue and turn their passion into a

sustainable income source. Remember to regularly check your monetization status, adhere to YouTube’s policies, and track your earnings through your AdSense account to ensure a smooth payment process.

More information about specific payments can be found in the AdSense Help Center.

You May Also Like