Doctors Day 2022 | Doctors Day 2022 Images | National Doctors Day 2022 Images | Happy Doctors Day 2022 Images | National Doctors Day Quotes | National Doctors Day Theme | National Doctors Day 2022 Quotes | 1 July Day | National Doctors Day In India | Doctors Day In India
History of National Doctor’s Day in India
In India, National Doctors’ Day is celebrated on July 1 all across India to honor the legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy (Dr. B C Roy). He was born on July 1 1882 and died on the same date in 1962. Dr. Roy was honored with the country’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna on February 4, 1961. It was started by the Government of India in the year 1991 to mark respect and to pay honor Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy.
Country-wise National Doctors’ Day :
|United States||March 30|
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2019:
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2019 was “Zero tolerance to violence against doctors and clinical establishment”. Indian Medical Association announces the theme every year. The theme will raise awareness about the violence happening among doctors across India.
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2021:
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2021 was “Save The Saviours”. Dedicated and expressed condolences to the doctors who succumbed to COVID-19.
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2022:
The theme of Doctor’s Day 2022 will be “Family doctors on the front line”. Doctors’ Day is observed to show gratitude to doctors for their hard work and determination in saving lives.
National Doctor’s Day Celebrations:
The celebration of this Day is an attempt to emphasize the value of doctors in our lives and to offer them our respects by commemorating one of their greatest representatives. On Doctor’s Day, Free medical check-up camps are organized at various healthcare centers and public places by the health care organizations to promote quality medical services free of cost among the public. Several activities at schools and college levels are also organized to encourage youth to choose and dedicatedly follow the medical profession. Also, this day reminds us to thank our doctors for providing us with selfless service and health care.
Importance and role of doctors
Doctors play a very important role in our society, dedicating their lives to the well-being of patients, helping to speed recovery from illness or disease, and improving the quality of life. They have extensive medical knowledge and dedicate their knowledge to treating a patient’s medical conditions and increasing their life expectancy. In many cases where doctors never gave up despite attacks from patients and their families. They continued medical services to the general population. No one can forget their contributions and tireless efforts.
National Doctors’ Day Quotes:
1. The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind. — Paracelsus
2. Doctors think a lot of patients are cured who have simply quit in disgust. – Don Herold
The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease. — William Osler
3. Doctors put a wall up between themselves and their patients; nurses broke it down. – Jodi Picoult
4. The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind; the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity. – Arthur Schopenhauer
5. The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease. – French Proverb
6. In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
7. Each patient carries his own doctor inside him. – Norman Cousins
8. A physician is obligated to consider more than a diseased organ, more even than the whole man — he must view the man in his world. – Harvey Cushing
National Doctors’ Day Messages:
1. On this day I want to send a wish your way May all your days be…as wonderful as You have made… all of mine!
Happy Doctor’s Day!
2. You Always Care For The Sick And Treat Them So That They Can Get Back To Their Life Without Considering Your Life. We Pray For Your Good Health On This Wonderful Day. – Happy Doctor’s Day!
3. Healing people with your touch. You are a wonderful person as well as bringing joy and warmth to our hearts – Happy Doctor’s Day!
4. You are more than just a doctor, You are friend and guide too, So here’s a special wish coming your way Happy National Doctors Day!
5. May all your days be As wonderful as You Have made all of mine. – Happy National Doctor’s Day!
6. Dawn of relief, obliging, caring, tolerant, omniscient, reasonable. – That’s called a Doctor! – Happy doctor’s day!
7. It is your deeds that make us feel proud. It is great to have a doctor in the family. Wish you a very Happy Doctor’s Day!
The Ultimate Guide to ChatGPT: What It Is and How Can You Use It
Best Diwali Images Download  : Best Diwali Wishes, Greetings, and Messages
Mandela Day Or Nelson Mandela International Day: History, Significance, and About Nelson Mandela