[responsivevoice_button rate=”1″ pitch=”1.2″ volume=”0.8″ voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Story in Audio”]
Vizio 2020 4K TV and soundbars: price, release date, pre-order
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Vizio has released its new lineup of Quantum Series 4K TVs, with sizes ranging from 50 inches to 85 inches.
- The M-Series Quantum starts at $399.99, while the P-Series Quantum starts at $1,119.99, and the P-Series Quantum X starts at $1,499.99.
- The company’s first OLED TV is scheduled for release this fall, with the 65-inch model priced at $1,999.99 — which places it just below the current $2,199.99 sale price of LG’s 2020 BX OLED TV.
- A unique auto-rotating Dolby Atmos soundbar is also set to launch in the fall for $999.99.
- For more home entertainment product recommendations, be sure to check our our continually updated roundups of the best TV deals and the best speaker deals.
Vizio’s latest TVs and soundbars are now rolling out to stores. The brand-new display collection includes the mid-range M-Series Quantum, the high-end P-Series Quantum, and the flagship P-Series Quantum X.
All three models feature advanced picture quality features, like full-array local dimming and quantum dots, along with HDMI 2.1 inputs, extensive HDR capabilities, and support for Vizio’s SmartCast platform.
In addition to Vizio’s new LED TVs, the company has also announced pricing for its very first OLED TV model, which is set to launch in the fall. OLED TVs are known for their superior black levels and viewing angles compared to traditional LED TVs. Also scheduled for release in the fall is Vizio’s latest Dolby Atmos audio system, the Elevate 5.1.4 soundbar.
Below, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about Vizio’s new TV and soundbar lineup, including pricing, release dates, specifications, and purchase options.