Google Search Now Allows Users to Recharge Prepaid Packs on Mobile in India
Google has introduced mobile recharge facility for prepaid users in Search in India. This new feature enables users to search and compare prepaid mobile recharge packs on their Android phones, and perform a recharge from Search itself. This feature is available for signed-in Android users only for now, and it collates prepaid plans from Airtel, Vodafone-Idea, Reliance Jio, and BSNL across India. This new search feature enables users in India to discover, compare, and recharge prepaid mobile plans using Google Search. The tech giant will not only allow users to recharge their own number, but also lets you recharge another person’s prepaid plan.
Steps to recharge prepaid SIM using Google search
1. Unlock your Mobile phone and click on the Google app
2. Click on the search box and type “SIM recharge” Or “Mobile Recharge”
3. From the search result, fill-in the essential details such as phone number, carrier and circle and click on ‘Browse Plans’ button
4. Now, check the plans and click on the plan you want to recharge.
5. Here you will be asked to select the source using which you want to recharge. Choose from Freecharge, Google Pay, Paytm, etc. Also, note that these apps should be installed on your smartphone.ould be installed on your smartphone.
6. Follow the payment steps and successfully recharge your Mobile.